I dreamt a limitless book, A book unbound. It's leaves scattered in fantastic abundance. On every line there was a new horizon drawn, New heavens supposed, New states, new souls.


Saturday, February 27, 2010

British Lit.

Okay...The reason I haven't posted on books I am actually reading lately....is....British Literature/Ethics....BLAH! Well British Lit. isn't bad, I kinda like it (Mom ignore that last statement) I mean, I get to read books, like The Mayor Of Casterbridge, Pride And Prejudice, and um....a bunch of other ones, that are not coming to mind. But Ethics on the other hand.....TERRIBLE (Ignore that one too).

2 comments:

R! said...

awesome blog randomness!sorry it took so long for me to check out your blog but i'v been kinda busy....;)

R@y-R@y said...

Your fine! Thanks for checkin' it out!