I dreamt a limitless book, A book unbound. It's leaves scattered in fantastic abundance. On every line there was a new horizon drawn, New heavens supposed, New states, new souls.


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jane Austen


I love Jane Austen! I have read all of her novels, and they are amazing! Well except for Mansfield Park....Lets just say BORING! I thought it would never end! Like five hundred pages of AHHHH! But besides that one, all her books are great! My personal favorite is either Pride And Prejudice or Emma . I think the fact that eight-year-olds have a better vocabulary than me, and use it in the proper sentences, is hilarious. I love how you can feel what she is feeling,and experienced, through her books. And if you're a hopeless romantic like I am, then Mr. Darcy will be your hero. And now to end my rambling I shall put a few of my favorite words from the books on here. The first being Non-Sensical, and secondly Stupefied...I really don't know why, I just do.

No comments: