I dreamt a limitless book, A book unbound. It's leaves scattered in fantastic abundance. On every line there was a new horizon drawn, New heavens supposed, New states, new souls.


Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Hunger Games


Okay there's this book I really want to read, it' called The Hunger Games and since I really don't know everything about it here's what is on the back:

Once I'm on my feet, I realize escape might not be so simple.

Panic begins to set in. I can't stay here.

Flight is essential.

But I can't let my fear show.


WINNING MEANS FAME AND FORTUNE.

LOSING MEANS CERTAIN DEATH

THE HUNGER GAMES HAVE BEGUN
....


Well that's what it says on the back...and I really want to read it...so if you have read this book and know more about it, please feel free to comment.

No comments: