I dreamt a limitless book, A book unbound. It's leaves scattered in fantastic abundance. On every line there was a new horizon drawn, New heavens supposed, New states, new souls.


Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Card

Let me tell you about a card....it's a wonderful card....Though it has few uses...The ones it has, are beautiful. It is not a credit card, by all means, it is so much better. It opens a doorway to a whole new world, many worlds actually. I was blessed with my card last year, and the world looks brighter still. Since then I have travelled all the way to Scotland, and France, and further still, all through the power of the card (Angels singing) It's name is actually very simple, though before I tell you, I just want to know....did you guess it before? Kt don't answer that! IT'S A LIBRARY CARD! Quite evident from the theme of the blog.....Maybe a little bit exaggerated, but oh well. The library is awesome! Yeah I know me saying that probably labels me as a complete dork, but I don't care. Some people have an obsession with music(coughcough Kt) But I have one with books.

No comments: