I dreamt a limitless book, A book unbound. It's leaves scattered in fantastic abundance. On every line there was a new horizon drawn, New heavens supposed, New states, new souls.


Friday, February 12, 2010

BOOKS!!!!

If you haven't noticed, I Love books, as I have said before, books are my escape, no matter what I may be going through, or whatever is happening, I can transfer myself into another place, I can slay the dragon, or anything I want to do, all without leaving my seat. And my plan is to post the books I love and/or the books I want to read on here. So I am going to start with the book I am actually reading right now: In The Shadow Of The Sun King which is about...well a lot of things, there is this family of Huguenots that is being persecuted by the King. It's time period is the seventeenth century, in France. It is a two part series(I'm in the second), that is totally a book for the hopeless romantics like me.

No comments: