I dreamt a limitless book, A book unbound. It's leaves scattered in fantastic abundance. On every line there was a new horizon drawn, New heavens supposed, New states, new souls.


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jane Eyre


Again thanks to British Lit. I had to watch the movie Jane Eyre, then a few weeks later watch the play Jane Eyre.....And loved it! It is about this girl named Jane Eyre (duh), who is orphaned at a young age, and sent to live at a boarding school, and years later is a governess to a wealth man, named Mr. Rochester. I am now reading the book, which is so different then the last book I read, The Hunger Games, which was also good, but still different. So from the girl that has seen the movie, seen the musical, and is reading the book, Jane Eyre is awesome!

2 comments:

ivy said...

It must be hard to go from Hunger Games to that classic. I was going to try Cycler..and I just couldn't take it. I thought the premise was written..but somehow, I just didn't care for the characters after reading about Peeta and Katniss.

Happy reading!

R@y-R@y said...

Thanks you too!