I dreamt a limitless book, A book unbound. It's leaves scattered in fantastic abundance. On every line there was a new horizon drawn, New heavens supposed, New states, new souls.


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sanditon


Guess what?!?!?!?! I found another Jane Austen book! And how I'm supposed to pronounce it, I have no idea.....But the name of it is Sanditon "Ooooo" "Ahhhh" (you may applaud...) Sanditon is the last completed novel of Jane's.....even though she didn't complete it, it was completed by someone else, "Another Lady" is what she is called. And the writing styles are surprisingly different, where as Austen has very elaborate, and fluffy words, "Another Lady", (Let's call her ummm....Bob!) uses cliff hangers and a more contemporary writing style. But to wrap this up, I would totally recommend this book to anyone! Oh...and I'm falling in love with Sidney (One of the characters) So my thanks to Jane and Bob!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is so cool! I didn't know there was another book by Austen and... bob. :)
I should put it into my summer reading list!
~Missline

R@y-R@y said...

HAHA you should! It's awesome!