I dreamt a limitless book, A book unbound. It's leaves scattered in fantastic abundance. On every line there was a new horizon drawn, New heavens supposed, New states, new souls.


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Last Song


Finally! A book worth blogging about! Lately I just can't find a good book! Until Now! THE LAST SONG! Ahhhhh this book was soooo refreshing after reading a very cheesy trilogy(if you can even call it that) called The Door Within (the name is even cheesy) hmmm I don't agree with books that end with all the characters dieing....But anyways! Back to the good book! After seeing the movie The Last Song (which was good, but not near as good as the book, I later figured out!) I was inspired to read the book, and I did! I could hardly put it down! It took about all I had to put it down and go to bed at 1:30 in the morning.....And even though while reading it I couldn't stop picturing Miley Cyrus (shiver) I LOVED it!
(And yes Kt, I cried)

5 comments:

Katie said...

You cried!! Im so proud of you!! Hehe :D you arent heartless after all.

R@y-R@y said...

YAY!!!!!

The Library Lurker said...

I haven't read this one yet, but I really want to! I really liked Dear John, so I think I'll probably like this one as much as you did. Great review!

R@y-R@y said...

Thanks! I haven't read Dear John yet, but I want to.

Anna said...

haha yaaay your not so heartless after all!!!!!!!!!!